All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Porky Pigs Haunted Holiday SNES Review



I didn't even know this game existed.  Platformer game with basic controls.  2 buttons are utilized, one for jump and one to hold down to look around.  Very basic but not boring.  The game play is actually pretty good and it is pretty fun.  You get hit 4 times and you are dead.  When you die, or course he says "That's all folks."  You have no weapons in the game, you have to stomp your enemies  to kill them.  Overall, I give the game a 6 out of 10.  Fun game that is not horrible to play as most platformers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment