All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, May 8, 2015

Zanac NES Review


An above average shooter for the NES.  Very busy, lots of stuff going on the screen at once with no noticeable slow down.   Game play is decent and the music and sound are on par with the NES.  There are lots of power ups and it can become confusing at times which one that you have and what one you are picking up.  Overall, I give this game a 6 out of 10 stars.  Worth checking out but nothing special to get too excited about.  Oh, and the name sounds like a heartburn pill or something.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment