All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Armored Warriors - Arcade Review



This is a Capcom game so you know its going to be good, right?  Yes, its awesome.  This is a beat em up game but with giant robots that your character pilots.  You have a choice between 4 different robots, each with their own speed / strength / abilities.  The power ups in this game are awesome!  Drills for your arm, claws, rocket launchers, and various guns.  The game play is really good, the music is really good, and the graphics are great.  The game is fun with a lot of variety to keep in interesting.  Overall, I give this game an 8 out of 10.  If you get the chance to play this game, do it, its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment