All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cyber-Cop - Sega Genesis Review



I absolutely detest this type of game.  I hate when then try to port a PC game like this to a console.  WYSIWYG, the screen shots are the entire game, boring and slow.  The game is terrible in my opinion.  I hate games where you have to switch back and forth and select icons with a pseudo mouse cursor.  Keep these types of games on PC, they are a chore to play on a console.  The other thing that is bad about this game is the horrible repetitive music that is constantly pumping in the background.  Game play is terrible but I do appreciate the level of 3D graphics on a 16 bit console.  Overall, I give this game a 2 out of 10.  Don't bother playing it unless you like this specific style of game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment