All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Monster Truck Rally - NES Review



This game is complete garbage.  Slow, boring, terrible graphics, terrible game play.  It is one of the few games that supported the 4 player feature on the NES.  I don't really have anything positive to say about it.  It does have a track editor and a random track feature that is ok.  Overall, I give this game a 1 out of 10.  Don't bother playing it unless you are a complete zombie.  My wife even said while I was playing it "what is this piece of shit you are playing"?

No comments:

Post a Comment