All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dr Mario Game Boy Review


I never really cared for this game very much.  This version is identical to the NES version.  The purpose of the game is that pills drop, you line them up with the corresponding colors or in this case grey scales.  When you get 4 of the same it clears.  The goal is to make a four match on the viruses that are randomly generated.  Overall I give the game 5 out of 10 stars.  Some people love the game and think it is the best thing in the world.  I am not one of those people that really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment