All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures Genesis Review



I try to give every game I play an equal chance.  This turd of a game is one of the worst I have ever played in my life.  I sat through about 30 minutes of this crap and it was all I could stomach.  I mean seriously, just keep pumping out crap games and put the pac-man franchise name on it and people will buy it?  The game play is absolutely horrible and a chore to even play.  Pac-man walks around aimlessly while you have a sling shot to hit things on the screen to make him do different tasks.  He acts t\like the biggest wuss in the world too, whining and complaining.  Stay away from this game, period, unless you like torture and non fun.  Overall I give it a 1 out of 10 stars.  It did not get a zero rating due to the fact that the music and graphics are almost halfway decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment