All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, May 26, 2014

Kid Kool NES Review


Kid Kool and the quest for the seven wonder herbs is the full title for this platformer on the NES.  The game is super repetitive.  Not a good kinda Super Mario repetitive either.  The game play is horrendous.  It is one of those games where you feel like you are playing in double gravity.  The controls are not very responsive at all and it is very hard to get used to.  Another thing that drives me crazy about the game is that when you jump up beyond the limitation of the screen, it stops and scrolls the screen up.  It you are running and you jump to clear a water hazard of something, it has to redraw the screen twice.  Trust me, it sucks trying to play with that going on.  Overall, I give the game a 3 out of 10 stars.  Not very good at all and I will probably never play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment