All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 18, 2014

High Speed NES Review



I don't care for video pinball games.  This one is nothing spectacular.  It is a port of an actual pinball game.  It seems very sluggish and repetitive.  It gets really boring after a few games and doesn't really have much going one.  I think they could have done a lot better with this game.  It seems thrown together and not very well done.  They tried to spice it up a bit by putting in little obstacles that capture your ball and stuff but it really fell short.  This game has a low re-playability and will more than likely sit on the shelf for years and years.  Overall I give it a 3 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment