All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Putter Golf Playstation Review


This is a putt putt golf game for the Playstation.  The game is actually pretty fun.  You can select from several different modes when you start.  There is regular mode which is just a basic course setup and there is trick mode with ramps and tunnels, and there is a mixed mode with both.  There is also a practice mode.  You can play against the computer or against a human player.  The graphics not great but OK for a PS1 title.  The game play is pretty good though and it doesn't get really frustrating like some golf games.  They kept the interface simple which works great for the game.  The music is pretty decent as with most PS1 titles.  The game also has pretty good re playability and great fun factor.  Overall I give the game 7 out of 10 stars.  Check it out, it is a fun game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment