All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

8 Bit Evoultion

I found a really cool website / store / online store.  Its called 8 Bit Evolution.  You can find their store in the state of PA or here: http://8bitevolution.com/   Awesome site / store.  They sell all kinds of unique items from custom painted game consoles to awesome gaming T Shirts.  You can also sell you games to them by sending them a list of what you want to sell and they will email you a quote.  One of the coolest things I think that they sell are a complete set of N64 top labels!  Check these guys out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment