All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Airwolf NES Review


This game has the potential to be good but it falls short.  First off, it is so repetitive that it becomes tedious and boring after doing 3 missions.  You have a small area which you fly around in and shoot at planes and ground targets.  Your objective in every mission is to pick up a female P.O.W.?  Very weird story line.  After you pick up the P.O.W. you fly out of the zone and the mission is over.  You can choose to stay and go for more score by shooting down planes and blowing up the enemies' air field control tower.  The game is not very challenging and does not have very good replay value.  I never say to myself, "Man I wanna play Airwolf."  The game is just mediocre and not fun at all.  Overall it gets a 2 out of 10 stars.

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. I remember loving the TV show when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete