All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Enduro Racer Sega Master System Review






This game is supposed to be a port of the arcade version, I guess.  It is not a very fun game.  It is repetitive and boring.  After you play about 3 levels it gets to the point where it is the same thing over and over again.  It is nothing like the arcade version whatsoever.  The replayability of this game sucks because it is so boring and the same thing every time you play.  There doesn't even seem like there is a way to get faster times.  You can buy power ups between levels but the don't really seem to even do anything.  Overall, I give this game a 2 out of 10 stars.  Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment