All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Back To The Future 2 & 3 - NES Review

This game is not good, at all.  Number one, the graphics are this horrible green and red that hurt your eyes while trying to play.  The sound is so repetitive it makes you want to go deaf.  The game play is terrible and your character is super hard to control with weird jumps and speed.  I can't really describe the control, you have to play it for yourself to see what I mean.  The game is not hard at all, it is just so repetitive that I could only stomach 10 minutes.  I was really trying to play longer but I couldn't do it.  Overall, I give this game 1 out of 10 stars.  It is terrible and deserves 0 stars but it is playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment