All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Quake - Nintendo 64 Review



This game is almost identical to Doom.  It is from the same company that makes Doom, ID Software.  This game came out on the PC originally and I remember playing it then.  The game on the N64 is not too bad.  Graphics and sound are what they should be for the game.  The game runs pretty fast and smooth with no issues.  I didn't play the game for too long maybe about 10 minutes, but it played well.  I am not really a big fan of these types of games but it does what it advertises.  Overall, I give the game 7 out of 10 stars.  A solid PC port that is something you should definitely play if you are into this genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment