All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ultraman - SNES Review


Quite frankly, this game stinks.  There are eight stages with monsters that you battle through.  You knock their power down until it says finish and you shoot a laser at them to kill them.  The moves are basic and the game play is super slow and boring.  Another thing that sucks about this turd of a game is that there is no 2 player mode.  If it had 2 player vs mode it might have made the game a little easier to swallow.  Music is repetitive and boring, and sound is sub par for the system.  Overall, I give this game a 3 out of 10 stars.  Nothing special about it and if you want it in your collection, don't pay more than a buck for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment