All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Destination Earthstar NES Review



This game sucks.  See the above title screen and game play screen?  That's it, that's the whole game.  While I am not a fan of simulation games, I try to be open minded about every game I play.  This game is just horrible.  It is kind of like a Star Trek wannabe.  You fly around space looking for enemies to attack with lasers and torpedoes.  It is super boring and there is really no point.  One of the worst games I have ever played on anything.  0 out of 10 stars.  Stay away from this game unless you just need it for your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment