All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rocky Gamecube Review


This is a pretty cool game.  Lots of different options and game play.  My favorite is the movie mode.  You work your way through the 5 Rocky movies fighting different opponents.  You train between rounds with 5 different training regiments.  You can auto train for a guaranteed 5 skill points or try your luck with manual mode for a max of 10 skill points.  The game gets progressively harder and always stays fun.  The control is really easy to figure out and easy to use.  The game has very high re-playability. Try your luck against the favorites from the movies.  You can fight against Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago, Clubber Lang, and Tommy Gunn.   Overall I give it a 7 out of 10.  The graphics could have been a little better for the Gamecube in my opinion but the game play and story are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment