All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hulk Gamecube Review






Beat em up game for the Gamecube.  The system has plenty of them.  This game is alright, nothing real special about it.  You have a variety of moves and special attacks.  You can pick things up and use them as weapons or throw them at enemies.  You switch between Bruce Banner and the hulk.  When you are in Bruce Banner mode, you sneak around and solve puzzles.  When you are in Hulk mode, you destroy things and beat people up.  The controls are very easy to master and the game play is ok.  The game can get really repetitive fast though.  It seems like you keep fighting the same enemies over and over again with no progress.  I got bored of the game real quick.  Overall, I give the game 6 out of 10 stars.  No a horrible game but not a great one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment