All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWF Wrestlemania Challenge NES Review


The title screen comes up with an awesome shot of The Ultimate Warrior!!  OK, anything cool about this game ends here.  Do yourself a favor and never play this turd of a game.  The graphics suck (other than the title screen), Hulk Hogan is so tan he looks African American, and the game play sucks so bad you can barely control it.  I will give this piece of shit a 1 out of 10 only because there are worse games out there that deserve a zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment