All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Atari weekend

First stop was Toy Box and Treasures in Waterford on Saturday.  I picked up a ton of games for 30 bucks.  7800 games - Donkey Kong Jr, Dig Dug, Mrs. Pac-Man, Centipede, Choplifter, and Galaga.  Atari 2600 games - Phoenix, Galaxian, Venture (red label), Wizard of Wor, Popeye, Donkey, Kong (red label), Pitfall!, and Megamania.  Today, I went to Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor and Taylor Town Flea Market.  I picked up Defender for the Atari 400/800.  I also got for the 7800 at 2 bucks each, Karateka, Xevious, and Food Fight.  I picked up for the 2600 - Defender, Demon Attack, Riddle of the Sphinx, Space Shuttle, Zaxxon, Surround, Stellar Track (Sears), Asteroids, Space Invaders (Rare Sears), Decathlon, Pac-Man (Rare Sears), and Adventures of Tron.  I only picked up 1 game at Gibraltar which was H.E.R.O.  the ever elusive full graphic label rare version for $5.25.  This game goes on Ebay for anywhere from $45 to $120.  Overall a nice Atari grab for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice; not sure if you've been there yet, but, I like Destiny Games in Canton. It's in the plaza next to Ikea. They have a ton of old games all the way up to current. Check it out sometime if you haven't already - let me know when you do and maybe I can meet you up there!

    - Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have been there a few times. It is a pretty cool place.

    ReplyDelete