All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rad Racer 2 NES Review



OK, number 1, why did Square make this game?  Anyway, this game is just a recycled version of the original Rad Racer.  The game play and graphics are identical to the original.  It doesn't even make any sense why they put this game out.  The only thing challenging about it is there are these red cars that actually try to block you.  I don't remember that in the original, but I could be wrong. The music is also different and the dashboard display.  I didn't see anywhere in the game where you could select a different car.  Maybe when you get to later stages, you win a different car?  The bottom line is that overall I give this game a 4 out of 10.  Same old recycled crap that Squaresoft should be embarrassed about even putting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment