All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

8 Eyes NES Review


This game is a weak Castlevania 2 Simons Quest clone.  It has a stage select when you start, you can select 8 different cities in the world.  I tried about 3 of them before I got bored.  The game is so repetitive that it puts you to sleep.  You have this bird thing on your shoulder that I guess someone using controller 2 can control, but other than that there is nothing special about this game.  Maybe I am missing something?  I give this game a 3 out of 10.  Game play and graphics are almost identical to Simon's Quest and although it seems challenging, it is very difficult not to get bored and just give up after about 10 minutes due to the repetitiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment