All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, July 20, 2012

Babseball NES Review


This game is pretty good considering it came out in 1984.  It is a basic and I mean basic baseball game.  There are no team names, just initials.  There are no player names or numbers.  You can pick from I think 8 teams total.  It doesn't matter what team you pick because they all are the same except the color.  The game play is very straightforward, except controlling the runners.  Controlling the runners is probably the most frustrating thing about the game.  Everything else is pretty much automatic.  One thing that sucks big time however is when you hit the ball towards the 3rd baseman, he always covers 3rd and 9 times out of 10 he lets the ball get by him.  Oh well, anyway, the game is alright and I give it a 5 out 10 overall.  It does get pretty boring after 2 innings though and I feel very hard pressed to complete an entire game when I do play this game.  It is so slow at times it makes you just want to turn it off and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment