All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Intelivision / Arcade cabinet

Well, the Intellivision works. I picked up "Sea Battle" with the overlays this weekend from Destiny Games an awesome place, check them out. I did also pick up an Odyssey 2 for 25 bucks with 4 games, however it doesn't power up. I plan to open it up in the near future and check to see if it maybe needs just a quick solder, I will keep everyone posted. On a plus note, I got a free Pentium 4 Dell tower from my neighbor to possibly resurrect the MAME cabinet. I have been going through Moon Patrol withdraws lately! He said it needs a hard drive but that is not an issue, I have about 4 40GB hard drives laying around here. Looks like a 4th of July project to me. I also picked up a few 2600 games over the weekend. I will be doing some reviews on here in the near future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment