All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tetris NES Review


Dude, it's Tetris.  Does it really need a review?  If you have never played this game it is time to crawl out from underneath that rock and join the rest of the world.  Easily scores a 10 out of 10 just because of what it is.  You never get bored of it and only continue to get better with practice.  The only version that is better is the Tengen or the Arcade version with simultaneous multiplayer  mode.  A must have for any hardcore NES collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment