All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Robocop NES Review


This game is actually a pretty decent port of the arcade version.  The graphics and game play are pretty decent and it is a challenging game overall.  You start out with just your fists as weapons until someone fires a gun at you, then you have your gun as a weapon for the rest of the stage.  The format of the game is a platform side scroller.  Overall I give this game a 6 out of 10.  It is not a game I would necessarily play all the time, but it is fun to play every now and then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment