All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, June 9, 2014

Centipede Atari 7800 Review



Good ole Centipede.  This is one of the many arcade ports of this game for home consoles.  This one is pretty good.  Graphically it is a little weird and the screen is shrunk down.  It does however contain all of the elements of the arcade version.  It seems a tad bit slower to me though.  A nice feature of this one is that it has 3 selectable difficulty levels.  Novice, Standard, and Expert.  The game is pretty challenging on the novice setting.  I am not going to go through and tell you how the game is played because everyone should be familiar with Centipede.  Overall, I give this one a 7 out of 10 stars.  Solid arcade port on the 7800.

No comments:

Post a Comment