All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf NES Review



This one is a port of an arcade game.  It is a pretty close port.  Where I don't like golf games at all, this one is not too bad.  I call it "dummy golf" because it selects the clubs for you and takes the guess work out of it.  It also doesn't let you move left or right to aim your shot, you have to hook it if you want to do that.  Graphically it looks almost identical to NES Golf.  The sound is OK and the game play is nothing special.  Just your average run of the mill golf game with nothing really interesting going on.  I guess a plus of the game is that you can select 2 different courses so that is 36 different holes in all.  Overall, I give the game a 5 out of 10 stars.  Just average.

No comments:

Post a Comment