All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jet Moto Playstaion Review



So this game is like a futuristic racing game.  I guess its like a cross between a jet ski and a dirt bike that hovers.  The graphics are what is to be expected from a 1996 Playstation game.  The music is pretty good but the game is not that great overall.  I found it very hard to control even after I got used to its touchiness.  The tracks are really boring and tedious and it just is a boring game overall.  I generally like racing games but not really this one.  Maybe if they threw in some power ups of booster panels on the ground?  I don't know, something is just lacking here.  Overall, it gets a mediocre 5 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment