All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Karate Champ NES Review


Another port of an arcade game for the NES.  I never really cared for this game growing up.  I thought it was too difficult to control and that translates over to the NES as well.  It is a great port however and the graphics are spot on.  I just don't care for the game at all so I don't really have much to say about it.  Overall it gets a 3 out of 10 stars on my scale.  It only got those 3 stars because of its music and great match to the arcade version.

No comments:

Post a Comment