All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kung Fu NES Review







This was one of the original 17 launch titles when the NES came out in North America back in 1985.  I remember going to K-Mart in 1986 and playing this game along with others on the demo NES unit.  This is a pretty decent game.  In it's simplicity it manages to remain fun over and over again.  You make your way through 6 levels of enemies who get progressively more difficult on every level.  There is a boss at the end of every level that has his own style of fighting and way of being defeated.  This game is fun to pick back up if you haven't played it in awhile.  The graphics are good, game play is awesome, and difficulty is just right.  This is one of those games that I remember being extremely difficult when I was a kid but is now pretty simple.  Overall I give this game a 7 out of 10.  Definitely a must for anyone's NES collection.    

No comments:

Post a Comment