All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Robot Tank Atari 2600 Review

I just picked this game up today.  It is just like Battlezone also for the 2600.  It is slightly less challenging than Battlezone.  It plays pretty smooth and has very good graphics and sound as most Activision titles do.  The game switches between daytime, nighttime, and a mode with rain which gives it a boost of difficulty.  You have a radar on the bottom of the screen which you use to locate tanks.  The tanks fire at you and you can dodge their shots or shoot the shots with yours.  The scoring is based on how many tanks you can destroy.  You start out with 3 tanks and get an extra tank for every 12 you kill.  Overall a decent game for its time.  I give it a 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment