All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Prince Of Persia NES Review

I just picked this game up a few weeks ago at one of my hotspots where I have good luck finding games.  I was skeptical to pay the $10 they wanted for it.  For those of you that don't know, this is a port of a PC game that game out in the late 80's.  I was a huge fan of the PC game.  I remember playing it on my 386SX/33 with 2 Megs of ram back in the day.  Anyway, I was not disappointed with this version on the NES.  I don't know what other ports there are out there of this game, but this is a solid one.  Game play and graphics are identical to the PC and the music is pretty good considering that I only remember beeping coming out of my PC internal speaker.  This version has a time limit which I don't remember in the PC version but I could be wrong.  This game is not one of my favorites on the NES but it is a fun, different, and certainly playable game to pick up and play every now and then.  If only the NES had a keyboard.  I remember playing this game with the arrow keys.  Overall I give it a 6 out of 10. Solid game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment