All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, November 25, 2013

Virtual Pinball Genesis Review




I love actual pinball games.  Video game pinball games almost always fall short.  This one falls way short.  There is nothing good about this game.  It is pure crap.  The graphics remind me of The Incredible Machine for the PC.  It doesn't even really play like a pinball game.  It has a ton of "tables" you can choose from and the variety is just about the only thing going for this game.  The game play sucks so bad you could almost just keep flipping the flippers and not even look at the screen.  There is nothing about this game that even remotely resembles a pinball table.  It takes forever to move to a different portion of the "table" and that makes it super frustrating.  I didn't even make it 5 minutes before I wanted to throw this turd of a game out the window of a moving vehicle.  Overall I give it a 1 out of 10.  It only gets a one because of the variety that it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment