All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Seicross NES Review

This game is a side scrolling shoot em up.  You ride on bikes that travel on green beams of light.  The speed is forced and changes on every level.  The control and game play is good and smooth.  You can hit into other "bikers" and shoot them.  You have an energy bar on the top that depletes automatically.  You pick up little pods with a nuclear symbol on them to give you more energy.  You can also pick up / rescue blue guys that look like your character (maybe buddies that fell of their bikes?).  You get points and bonus and the end of the level for picking these guys up.  Only thing that is bad about this game is that the music is super repetitive which is the case with a lot of NES games.  If you like shooters, this is pretty decent.  I give it a 6 out of 10 overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment