All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dynowarz NES Review

This game is a side scrolling platformer.  Yet another game that people absolutely hate.  I don't find the game that bad.  Yes it is repetitive, but after playing for a few minutes I had the desire to keep pressing on to go through the entire thing.  You start out as a guy in a spacesuit with a gun that fires a spread shot.  You go through a level and jump in to a robot dinosaur that you control and fight against other robots.  Then you jump out, fight through another level and destroy a pulsating brain like thing at the end of the level.  You then backtrack through the level and jump into your robot dinosaur where you are transported to the next stage.  There are 7 stages in all.  The game doesn't really get any more difficult, the stages are just longer.  The power ups in the game suck and it appears that not much though was put into them.  Overall I give the game a 4 out of 10.  Its entertaining for a bit but not a game you would play on a regular basis.  There are worse NES games though for all the haters out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment