All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Drakkhen SNES Review

Drakkhen is a RPG.  I think it was originally a PC game.  It plays like one anyway.  A lot of people hate this game.  You have to give it a chance.  It is a very slow, tedious game.  Sometimes you can play it for about an hour and seem like you are making no progress.  I like the game.  It is challenging and decent to play.  You do have to be in the right kind of mood to enjoy it though.  This game had awesome graphics and sound for its time.  I remember when it first came out being blown away by it.  You have 4 characters which you can select male or female and then their attribute points.  You have a fighter, scout, magician, and a priest or priestess.  Weapons and armor are sometimes dropped by enemies.  The battles are automatic and hit points regenerate automatically.  You will have to explore to find out what you even have to do to advance because the game is not straightforward.  That is sometimes frustrating but makes the game challenging and allows you to level up and collect more items.  I recommend trying this game out it you are a RPG fan and are looking for something different.  I give it a 6 out of 10 overall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment