All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dolphin Atari 2600 Review



This is not a well known game.  In fact, I don't even remember it back in the day.  This game is really bad.  You control a dolphin which goes up and down and back and forth.  There is a octopus / squid thing which tries to kill you.  You launch sound waves and try to hit the octopus / squid thingy.  There are little sea horses that slow you down with a small space you can swim between them.  The only point that I see to this game is to amass score.  You can jump out of the water to eat a bird every now and then for score and it seems that it makes you invincible for about 10 seconds.  Weird game overall and not very fun.  I give it a 2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment