All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, November 25, 2013

Othello NES Review


There is not much to this game.  This is a classic board game made into a video game.  It plays like you would expect it to.  There is nothing special about it, just a good old Othello game.  You can play against another player or the computer.  The computer has 4 difficulty levels.  It is actually really challenging to win even on the easy difficulty.  The graphics are as good as you would expect from the NES and a board game.  Overall I give the game a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment